Re: TI-H: Fixing Grant's friend's PC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Fixing Grant's friend's PC

Uhhh, actually that wasn't aimed at any one person or group, besides the
TI-H group (Which consists of more than just 5 people).  So don't get so
offended.

I just realized that if people on this list would follow some of my
suggestions it wouldn't be so hard to go through your inbox.  It's not
the number of useless e-mails that makes me mad, or even reading those
useless e-mails (they're a fun read).  Its when I have to sift through
100 lines of the original message in order to find the 1 word reply, that
gets me pissed.  (I find this on both the useless and useful e-mails.)
In other words, just try a couple of those suggestions.

So don't get so personal, CK.  Like I said before it wasn't aimed at any
group, and I probably should have made that a little clearer.

>Read what Samuel Camp just sent, *******
>This one has three. seriously, if you want to get
>into a pissing contest, do it outside of this list,
>as all of us are very pissed off... In fact, I'm
>going to let you in on a little secret.
>
>Jon Olson LEFT TI-H a LONG TIME AGO.  He's sick
>of vaporware, and he'll finish off the IDE driver
>when he's got the time... Sorry to say, he's too
>busy making MONEY to give a **** most of the time.
>There, I cursed, I screamed, I whined, I pissed,
>I moaned.  I think that most others have learned
>about what not to do by now.  so , for the love
>of whatever God may exist, STOP.
>
>You've now pissed off 99% of TI-H, as can be shown
>by the fact that it's you, Mel, the 2 Bryans, and
>myself, with the ocaasional intellignet mail by
>someone other than the aforementioned folk.  It's
>all of our faults, now let's not make it worse.

Sam
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, shun him.
He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a child, teach him.
He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep, wake him.
He who knows and knows that he knows is wise, follow him.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]