Re: TI-H: Fixing Grant's friend's PC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Fixing Grant's friend's PC

Read what Samuel Camp just sent,
Asshole.
This one has three.
seriously, if you want to get into a pissing contest, do it outside of this
list, as all of us are very pissed off... In fact, I'm going to let you in on
a little secret.

Jon Olson LEFT TI-H a LONG TIME AGO.  He's sick of vaporware, and he'll finish
off the IDE driver when he's got the time... Sorry to say, he's too busy
making MONEY to give a fuck most of the time.  There, I cursed, I screamed, I
whined, I pissed, I moaned.  I think that most others have learned about what
not to do by now.  so , for the love of whatever God may exist, STOP.  You've
now pissed off 99% of TI-H, as can be shown by the fact that it's you, Mel,
the 2 Bryans, and myself, with the ocaasional intellignet mail by someone
other than the aforementioned folk.  It's all of our faults, now let's not
make it worse.
CK

Grant Stockly wrote:

> >>But look at it this way... Even the Merced servers WILL be pricey, but
> >>Intel plans to drop prices through the floor.  Granted, they're a tad
> >>late to market, but that's not the point.  More expensive is the way of
> >>the past.  Since I can get a quad PPro server, crammed to the gills with
> >>RAM, and still pay a relatively cheap price for the amount of hardware
> >>(and did I mention 6 hot swappable SCSI drives on a RAID5 controller?),
> >>I think that proves my point.  Even more so, a dual P][ (which is
> >>hobbled due to Intel stupidity) server, can be bought for less than half
> >>of my salary over this summer, although working overtime makes me
> >>occasionally miss Buffy... j/k, Mel.
> >
> >You occationally miss buffy?  DOH!  You realize that this is a federal
> >offense, punishable by 1001 one-line emails from grant :)
>
> This one
> has two lines.  :)

Follow-Ups: References: