TI-H: Re: Printing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Printing

I have a Star NX-1000II (Not rainbow) printer, from my departed Commodore
64, that I used quite frequently for printing long files and banners.
They are much quicker than inkjets.  I thought that I was the only person
to use an old inkjet on a new PC.  I must agree on the cheap part, as I
have seen them for $10- at computer shows and in the bargain bin locally.
 What would be really great would be a receipt printer from a cash
register.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com