Re: TI-H: Why expander? Why compress? Use a FDD!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Why expander? Why compress? Use a FDD!

Actually, All modern era Macs use the PC standard for 1.4MB , and
possibly 720K, 3.5"FDD's  We could use the existing standard OTHERWISE
you would have to manually put games on disk from the calc!  Not a fun
thing to do for 200+ games.  You could load them on your disk from the
PC.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

...interface a 3.5" disk drive, we could carry around