RE: TI-H: RE: Printing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: RE: Printing

try something smaller... we don't need anything better than a 2:1 zoom.
We can't possibly design our own thermal printers, but then again, remember dot-matrix?  we can use that, and it's plenty fast, and cheap to maintain.  I have a 12 year old dot-matrix printer in perfect working condition!
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group