TI-H: WTran8: Help!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: WTran8: Help!!!

Hello all. I subscribed to the list several months ago, but subscribed
again for a big reason. I finally got a TI-83!! But, however, I'm
needing help with the W(in)Tran8 software and a TI-92 (only described
as. Supposedly works with most) parallel interface. When the Calc stops
and says Transmit Error, does this mean the link is working, and the
software is configured incorrectly, or Do I have something else wrong? I
think I have the Win.Ini entry correct. par=1 and port=0x378 for Lpt1.
I'm really hoping that I don't have to tear into my interface (DB-25).
Oh, the connection to the calc is just the corresponding wires to the
parts of the plug on one end of the link cable and the other end plugged
into the calc. Does a short cause this?

Thanks for any/all help. Sorry if my message is hard to understand. I'm
trying to get his out as quickly as possible, and not too good anyhow.
Thanks.

-----
Adam T. Liette
kb8ydx@geocities.com