Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining mess

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i need info)

>Just seems that everything is actually nothing..  just my observance.

your observance isn't very much if your head is where the light don't shine...

I've posted pictures of the PIC using an ethernet card, my mpeg player
beta, the E(g), and countless other things...

Pictures cool..  I'll just plug that picture into my TI and off we go!
and Mp3.. thats real TI related..

beta mp3 player http://applecyber.dyndns.com/tst/hahaha.JPG

my.. more pictures..  I hope this picture plays all my wonderful mp3's..

I'll post a real picture next week when the project becomes public.

I don't remember to the links of anyother pictures off hand...

so we have the e(g)..  which is just a rip off someone elses idea..  which I'm not complaining or anything.. that's cool and all..  but umm.. if only the people who've created TI-hardware are supposed to be writing to this list.   {  Grant : Make some calc stuff, post it on a site.  For the while being, go back to
the hole in which you came from...}   then why aren't you slithering into that hole right now?

Pellaeon

Follow-Ups: References: