Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i need info)

>> Dan didn't say that..someone that never contribs did.
>
>Sorry it was Morph.  And umm.. just what have you contrbuted?

Help to whoever asks.

>Ohh.. wait theres the E(g)  ohh.. that's not done..

It is done, and the code is posted.

>no wait there was that keyboard

Its done for the 92.

>ohh no driver

The 92 needs no driver.  External kbds are builtin to the OS.

>hmm..
>
>(ponders)

me too...

>> >This clear up any confusion?
>>
>> Nope.  You left out some.
>
>Didn't think I left out any.. cept the stuff at the beggining

About the emulation.

>But I'm just like you..  working on alot of stuff.. just never got around to
>actually finishing and or posting plans for it.

I post plans for everything I don't have an NDA on.  I work for
www.iobjects.com, a publically traded company.  Most of the stuff I make
can't be directly posted.

Follow-Ups: References: