Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i n

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i need info)

If you're going to program a ms java app, don't be surprized if it doesn't
run on Netscape or any browser other than an MS one...

Try going to teraserver.microsoft.com with anything other than IE...

Grant

>I could have sworn he asked for VJ++... Microsoft's is fine for windows.
>Sun's is more of a linux approach. That is, if you are gonna program in
>windows, then get microsofts (I thought it was free too?), and if you
>aren't, then get Sun.

Follow-Ups: References: