Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i ne

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i need info)

I could have sworn he asked for VJ++... Microsoft's is fine for windows.
Sun's is more of a linux approach. That is, if you are gonna program in
windows, then get microsofts (I thought it was free too?), and if you
aren't, then get Sun.

At 02:42 AM 12/9/98 -0600, you wrote:

>Forget that microsoft crap.. just get the JDK suite directly from Sun..
>it's
>free..  it's fairly decent..  and on sun theres a crapload of tutorials and
>docs
>to learn from..
>
>http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/
>
>Have fun
>
>Pellaeon
>
>Steve Ranck wrote:
>
>> I got visual J++ version 6.0 for free from Microsoft, they just sent it to
>> me. If you want it you can have it, just let me know
>> Steve Ranck
>> psufreak@mindless.com

Follow-Ups: References: