Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i nee

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: are we ever ON topic? =) (not a complaining message... i need info)

Microsoft? free? what planet are you from :> The 30 day demo cd is free,
which i kindly got in the mail. However, the actual product 219 for a
version upgrade. not sure if you can even buy it seperately any other
way...full visual studio is >$1000

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Dan wrote:

> I could have sworn he asked for VJ++... Microsoft's is fine for windows.
> Sun's is more of a linux approach. That is, if you are gonna program in
> windows, then get microsofts (I thought it was free too?), and if you
> aren't, then get Sun.
>
> At 02:42 AM 12/9/98 -0600, you wrote:
> >
> >Forget that microsoft crap.. just get the JDK suite directly from Sun..
> >it's
> >free..  it's fairly decent..  and on sun theres a crapload of tutorials and
> >docs
> >to learn from..
> >
> >http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/
> >
> >Have fun
> >
> >Pellaeon
> >
> >Steve Ranck wrote:
> >
> >> I got visual J++ version 6.0 for free from Microsoft, they just sent it to
> >> me. If you want it you can have it, just let me know
> >> Steve Ranck
> >> psufreak@mindless.com

Follow-Ups: References: