Re: TI-H: heh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: heh

Its more than that...

>I don't know, 7Watts? I could care less :) My solar panels can feed an extra
>40 Watts with all of my appliances on, so I think I'm OK....

I've got an old PV that my grandfather said I could have if I pulled it out
of a tree.  Its one of the ones thats about $800 through 'NaturalEnergy' or
some weird thing like that, but he got it for $200.

The problem was that he used military surplus welding wire and it broke
half way up...  In mid day Fairbanks summer weather it puts out 72watts.
The nice thing is that I've got circutry so that it doesn't turn on until
the output voltage of the PV is 12v.  It will go all the way to 19v without
a regulator...

You'll need 20watts for your processor.  ;)

Grant