Re: TI-H: risc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: risc

They use CISC and CISC...

MMX was made so graphic programs could keep up with the PPC, but they still
are slow.  Games and PhotoShop and other gfx apps benchmarked are faster.

And thats with a a stupid OS in the way.  Comparisions between GIMP on
intel and PPC are even more drastic...

Intel is trying to keep their ~30 year old technology alive, and they are
doing a good job.

Grant