RE: TI-H: Have a laugh...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Have a laugh...

>Hey now... that isn't quite funny to me as a republican. Do you think the
>gov't would be in this situation if Clinton was a Republican? No, instead of
>screwin' his interns he would be banging his wife like he should be! (I
>don't mean to start any left-wing/right-wing wars here either)

hehehe

-------
AP - Monica Lewinsky, in a statement released today,
countered President Clinton's firm denial:

"I have had enough.  This whole experience has left a
bitter taste in my mouth, and I can't stomach it any
more.  I feel as if I am getting the shaft, that this
ugly matter has come to a head and blown up in my face.

"I have licked bigger things than this before, and I
will again. No one will ever be able to say that Monica
Lewinsky isn't a finisher,that she quit before the job
was done.  I will work non-stop and fight this, blow by
blow, until I am wiped clean of this dirty affair.  I
will not be stained by it.

         Thank you.   Monica Lewinsky

------------------------------

Quickie....no pun intended:

Question:  What has 4 legs, is green and smells like
Monica Lewinsky?

Answer: The White House Pool Table

---
one more...

Bill Clinton should have broken off his relationship
with Monico Lewinsky very early. The moment those
stains appeared on that dress he should have
know that she was incapable of keeping her mouth shut.

Follow-Ups: References: