RE: TI-H: Have a laugh...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Have a laugh...

Hey now... that isn't quite funny to me as a republican. Do you think the
gov't would be in this situation if Clinton was a Republican? No, instead of
screwin' his interns he would be banging his wife like he should be! (I
don't mean to start any left-wing/right-wing wars here either)

| How many Republicans does it take to screw in a
| light bulb?
|
| Four hundred and sixty-two:
|
| Twelve to investigate Clinton's involvement in the
| failure of the old bulb,
|
| twenty-three to deregulate the light bulb industry,
|
| sixteen to cut funding for alternative lighting R&D,
|
| thirty-four to cut the tax rate on light bulbs,
|
| fifty-three to design a block grant so the states can
| change the bulb, forty-one to talk with defense
| contractors about night-vision gear instead, and two
| hundred and eighty-three to pass a law making it
| illegal to discuss naked bulbs (or screwing anything),
| on the Internet.

Follow-Ups: References: