Re: TI-H: PCB

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: PCB

> Bettwr yet, I've found that the VERY best thing are dry transfers! I
> made a board and someone actualy though I bought it!!! I like to take
> the letters from the copyright and put labels like Made in USA, or
> sometimes I put my name on it. THAT makes it look professional!!!

Umm, like Mel said.. The positive photoresist method blows all other
methods away. Draw the circuit on a clear plastic sheet (ie draw it on the
computer, laser printer puts it on an overhead transparency), press that
on top of the positive photoresist-treated board out in direct sunlight
for about 10 minutes. Bring it inside, put it through the developer, and
put it through the etchant. SOOO much easier than markers or dry transfer.

--
Greg Hill
greg-hill@bigfoot.com

Follow-Ups: References: