Re: TI-H: Motion control and a UNIVERSAL Interface

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Motion control and a UNIVERSAL Interface

What do you plan on using with the interface?

BTW, if it works, that may be something for Mel to add to his Expander.

I wish you luck on it =)

2 other things:

1) I believe I saw you talking about stereo speakers, have you made or
designed any that worked?  Also, do you have TI driver source for it?  (I
would like to port it to the 86)

2) Would you mind if I took your SPinterface page, and rewrote it to fit
the 86's design? (Credit given of course).  If so, may I have the driver
source for the SPinterface as well so that I can port that to the 86?

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |