Re: TI-H: Copyrights

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Copyrights

wait a minute!!! This thing Is w/o mewriting anyhting.  I hope nobody gets
teh wrong idea.  This is not over me and the exium but everybody explaining
the copyrihgt laws.  I have not copyrihgted anything if It cost me money.
John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the EuP
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://surf.to/happyware