Re: TI-H: Copyrighting things...the mistakes we've made

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Copyrighting things...the mistakes we've made

That's all fine butthen you look at the bottom and read this.

discoveries, or devices, as distinguished from a description,
explanation, or illustration. These are not copyrighted key word
illustation.
lets drop this.  I don't care what I call it as long as I have the EuP in
the title then I should be okay.
John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the EuP
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://surf.to/happyware