TI-H: Stop this.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Stop this.

Okay I got this in one of the debates over copyrihgts.

John; it seems to me that if you are looking for fame in this list
>>and want to copyright something then you should design something
>>YOURSELF! Why not continue your work on the RF-link; I remember you
HAD
>>said you were working on it. I can give you everything I worked out
and
>>let you figure a way to build it which shouldn't be to hard if you
know
>>how to look through a LOT of data sheets. I will continue the work
>>myself next time I'm free (This winter I should be able to finish it
if
>>you don't want to do it).

I ne4ver send anyhting untill todayabout copyrihgts.  Just stop saying stuff
about me that is not true!  I plan to build the Exium EuP or EuP with
permission of bryan.  That is all I want to do.,  I also have a speaker that
works great with the 92 great.
John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the EuP
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://surf.to/happyware