Re: TI-H: clock and date???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: clock and date???

Grant Stockly wrote:

> A PIC could do that.  If you program it to.
>
> Grant
>
> >Anybody out there design schematic and or software that will enable a
> >real time clock and date chip....  i hate carrying a watch around and
> >just about allways have my TI-85 with me..  So i would love to have this
> >feature....  Any ideas on what chips to use?  I could stab at trying to
> >design it myself...
> >
> >Pellaeon
> >gramps@wf.net
> >http://www.wf.net/~gramps/pellaeon1.html

Guess I'm gonna have to hit the books...  I hoped someone out there
would allready have one made...  Man this calculator has done nothing
but make my brain hurt..  hehehe...  Also had another Idea..  I really
liked the SpinTerFace (Hope I got the caps right)...  But why not do it
with just three pins internally inside the calc..  Then you could use
the conectors like the ones inside your computer to hook up you led's
and stuff...  understand what I mean??

Pellaeon
gramps@wf.net
http://www.wf.net/~gramps/pellaeon1/html