Re: TI-H: clock and date???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: clock and date???

I'm still a little confused about the your SPinterface comment, but I
belive I have an answer.

One isn't just hooking up the 3 data pins in the link, on is also
powering the unit (Self Powered interface I belive it was derived from)
from the standard batteries and alowing control of the power into the TI
by putting the connections internally at the junction between board and
powered traces or something like that.
--
Disclaimer: My mind is so fragmented by random excursions into a
wilderness of abstractions and incipient ideas that the

Follow-Ups: References: