Re: TI-H: Hard Drive for the 92 is ready!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Hard Drive for the 92 is ready!

I think that Bryan might send him his 7 more chips.  Come on guys.  Now
that every one knows about it, we don't need to discus it any more.  I have
had a talk and we were able to agree that he was to call it the EuP.  I
think he will only sell 10 (if he gets 7 more chips).  If you have any
further questions, I'll anwser them.  Bryan is very busy durring the week
and if I can't anwser it (hehehe, If I can't it will be a first).

Grant Stockly