TI-H: SPinTerface, mail problems, and maybe more...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: SPinTerface, mail problems, and maybe more...

For the SPinTerface, I think it's a great idea for those of us who want to use a bare minimum of parts in the long run.  But as previously stated (by others), it's not a magical cure-all or the greatest thing since sliced bread.  In fact, it's barely necessary for those of us with an addiction towards modularity.  If you want to use a smaller hardware setup, it's not so hard to build a separate plug-in battery pack.  I've done so for some things that I've built.  While it's bigger than I'd like, it keeps me from ruining internal hardware, which can become surprisingly easy at times.
As for e-mail, geocities offers free accounts.  However, you need an ISP inorder to access it both ways.  I had a huge problem with hotmail, which is why I transferred my mailing lists over to geocities, and I just use hotmail to read my POP3 mail.  It also keeps me from sending out bandwidth-hogging flame-like responses.
Next, I think it's been asked before, and this might be the wrong place to ask, but I need to know where I can get a good price on a TI-86, because I don't feel like getting ripped off.
Thanks,
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@juno.com
raptorone@geocities.com