TI-H: Virtual Boy Cases

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Virtual Boy Cases

Someone brought up the idea of using a virtual boy case for the carts
in the SPinTerface port. It is true that they are for free but they
are different from Gameboy and GameGear cases. They are not "holders"
but are cover slips that protect the contacts on the cart. They are
just like SNES covers. I don't see how a 2.5"x.25"x.125" half-hollow
slip could be of any use. A Gameboy type case would be nice, but are
they free?

__
Thayne Miller
Email: yomaster@geocities.com
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/5084

"Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, fitestine, pig-ignorance
  I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage!"
      -Monty Python