TI-H: Joystick

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Joystick

While they're hard to find, there's already a perfect candidate for the TI-joystick.  It's calles the ICONtroller, and it's designed as a replacement for the mouse on portable machines.  It's a pretty old product, but since it plugs into the serial port, people with the PIClink or the TI-GraphLink could probably use it almost immediately.  I'm surprised that no one brought this up before.
The thing is about half the size of the mouse, and it has a control stick with a set of buttons on it, one of them being right on top of the stick.  Maybe we should look into it.  I'm trying to find a PC "graveyard" that still has them.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@juno.com
raptorone@geocities.com
raptor_one@hotmail.com