Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

Yes.  The Z80 chip runs at 6MHz I believe, and the C9 in the meantime is
limiting it down to 2MHz or something.  By accellerating your calc, you're
really just pushing it up to a max of 6MHz and no more, or the chip
wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-