Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

I do have an automatically stopping NiCd recharging station I got from Hong
Kong but  it never really fully recharges the NiCds.  It probably charges
to 80% then stops.  It does this by measuring the voltage of the battery
and so I don't think an alkaline would work in that either.  Just get the
Wal-Mart special (on right now I think) that gets you 12 AAs and 4 AAA
batts with the new EnviroCharger for $20 CDN or something.  It's really a
great deal!

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-