Re: ti-emu: Languages and RomDump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: Languages and RomDump

>Emmanuel wrote:
>
>I just re-read my message to Hartmut, and discovered what a disaster
>three years without my German grammar books can be ! Sorry 'bout that,
>Hartmut !
>
>	Speaking about languages, I could also apology to Daniel, and the
>others, for my own English... (By the way, what's wrong with Hartmut's
>step 7 ? the "exact" instead of "exactly" ?)
>
>	OK, so much for Linguistic; now, I tried to follow Hartmut's
>instructions, but I have two problems:
>	1) I'm unsure about the use of FTERM, could anyone explain how this
>thing works ?
>	2) Is it possible to get a hex-viewer/editor form the Net ?
>
>	Sorry for the inconveniance, and see you !

ok, don't ask me what to do for FTERM.  I don't even know what program
that is.  As for hex-editors.  There are many hex-editors online,
(finding them is one thing, and using them is another)  And one place
you can get a hex-editor at is: (sorry for the shameless plug)

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/7142/?startpage=files.html

The hex editor is (if you're using IE) under programs, and is called
"hexhax.zip"  (if you're using Netscape) somewhere on my page, you'll
see it called "hexhax.zip"

Now, I just realized something.  IT DOESN'T HAVE INSTRUCTIONS!  Well,
I'm gonna fix that as soon as possible... but until then, if you're
interested in using hexhax, you can write me personnally regarding the
use of HexHax, and I'll explain.  It's really powerful, and has a search
speed of about 1 Megabyte per second on my P200MMX.  (OOOO! Aaaa!)  I'm
planning an update to it at sometime in the future, which will make it
more stable (maybe) and it may use a recursive parser for input rather
than the crappy one it's using now.  Anyways, uh... again, if you're
interested in using hexhax, I'll assist you with help.

Daniel Foesch