ti-emu: Languages and RomDump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-emu: Languages and RomDump

I just re-read my message to Hartmut, and discovered what a disaster
three years without my German grammar books can be ! Sorry 'bout that,
Hartmut !

	Speaking about languages, I could also apology to Daniel, and the
others, for my own English... (By the way, what's wrong with Hartmut's
step 7 ? the "exact" instead of "exactly" ?)

	OK, so much for Linguistic; now, I tried to follow Hartmut's
instructions, but I have two problems:
	1) I'm unsure about the use of FTERM, could anyone explain how this
thing works ?
	2) Is it possible to get a hex-viewer/editor form the Net ?

	Sorry for the inconveniance, and see you !

		^_^

			Emmanuel