Re: Re: [Re: Re: ti-emu: The ROM guy]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: [Re: Re: ti-emu: The ROM guy]

i'm glad that we see things straight now....

parallel cables don't work w/ high speed pcs, unless u have an old card.

>As for not programing, I think you should give it a try once!  It really interesting programing asm.  I know PC asm and Z80, and they are sorta the same.

i have programmed the ti's... the ti82 version of HexEdit.
working on PlainJump, the IR chat and remote progs, along w/ an advanced version of the HexEdit prog.

>I haven't made any z80 stuff yet, I'm waiting for a good idea for a game and some time, but I did make DUMPXP.exe for recieveing ROM's of a parralel port.  Mabey you used it?

used it 2x.

>ya just should have mentioned your intentions when you posted that mail.

should've.  didn't.  sorry.

-Greg