Re: [Re: Re: ti-emu: The ROM guy]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [Re: Re: ti-emu: The ROM guy]

Ok, ok.  I judged you wrong. You should have said you use the roms for bug reporting.  I'm perfectly fine with that.  You just should have said so, thats all.  It's just that there are alot of people out there who have the roms for the calcs that they don't have, and do nothihg with them but show off.

As for the bug testing, I've helped a little with the beta testing of Gulvana's TI8xemu, so I see where your comeing from.

As as for giveing the roms' to people who don't have cables, I mean, come on, A parralel link cost $4 to make and an hours work.

I just thought you were going around collecting them off of web sites.

As for not programing, I think you should give it a try once!  It really interesting programing asm.  I know PC asm and Z80, and they are sorta the same.

I haven't made any z80 stuff yet, I'm waiting for a good idea for a game and some time, but I did make DUMPXP.exe for recieveing ROM's of a parralel port.  Mabey you used it?

ya just should have mentioned your intentions when you posted that mail.

I just wish there was some way to give the roms to the people that deserve them (not just the people who own the calc) but to peole who are going to use them for a good cause like you.

Well, see ya.

Blackhaze