Re: TIB: I have the worst luck....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: I have the worst luck....

I say we all write letters of complaints to ticalc.org.  I put a program
claimed a program called BasOS 4 weeks ago but it didn't show up until
yesterday.  Since that time I have updated it and have claimed the upload, so
who knows how long it will be before that gets put up.  I have noticed that
some ASM games and some computer programs seem to have a lot of updates.
Just an idea.

Dan

In a message dated 2/19/2000 6:21:54 AM Mountain Standard Time,
KeysDezes@aol.com writes:

> OK, I uploaded and claimed Risk 89, Instant Messenger, and DFA compiler
(the
>  zips are risk, InstMesg, and DFAcompiler) three weeks ago.  They have yet
>
>  be posted on Ticalc.  Neither has Guardian, by the Chard brothers,
uploaded
>  the day before my three.  However, in this time period, we have seen some
>  programs get two or three updates.  Hence, we have decided something is
very

>  wrong.  These are very nice programs that we would like to share with the
>  community.  I suppose we'll just upload and claim them again tonight if no
>  one knows what in the world is going on.  Thanks.
>
>                                  Grant Elliott
>                                  <A HREF="pa.ticalc.org">Programmers
Anonymous</A>