Re: TIB: I have the worst luck....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: I have the worst luck....

We can hardly complain.  It's one of the nicest sites around.  I do think
they need to hire more archivers.  I don't think they'd have any trouble
finding people to take the job.  They also need to check the code on the
claiming, because I think programs occasionally slip through.  And I know
from experience that if you forget the extension on a file then claim it,
you're told that it was put in queue, but it really isn't.