TIB: I have the worst luck....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: I have the worst luck....

OK, I uploaded and claimed Risk 89, Instant Messenger, and DFA compiler (the
zips are risk, InstMesg, and DFAcompiler) three weeks ago.  They have yet to
be posted on Ticalc.  Neither has Guardian, by the Chard brothers, uploaded
the day before my three.  However, in this time period, we have seen some
programs get two or three updates.  Hence, we have decided something is very
wrong.  These are very nice programs that we would like to share with the
community.  I suppose we'll just upload and claim them again tonight if no
one knows what in the world is going on.  Thanks.

                                Grant Elliott
                                <A HREF="pa.ticalc.org">Programmers Anonymous<
/A>