Re: TIB: Re: Re: Okay, this is just pathetic.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Re: Okay, this is just pathetic.

In a message dated 04/14/2000 8:39:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hotware@geocities.com writes:

<< > I wish we had that kind of program.  We are just
 > coming up with a calculator programming course.

 Feel lucky. My school has a grand total of 2 computer courses - Typing/Word
Processing and programming in
 Basic. And you can't get much done in the programming class, since we're
trying to run Win95 and Visual Basic 6
 on, not kidding, 486DX-33s with 8mb of ram. Feel lucky you guys have a
calculator class :) . >>

my school just kinda screwed me over. prior to this coming year we had 2
computer classes (which i suppose i shouldnt complain about, my moms school
has nothing better than Apples). i finally got all the pre-requisites done at
the end of this year (finishing up my Junior year) so i could finally take
the 2 courses next year. however, for next year they're adding 2 new computer
courses, which i won't be able to take, and lowered the pre-requisite to
something i could have met after my freshman year. so now im going to be
taking the 2 courses next year with probably half the class having had 3 less
math courses than me.
bah, i was born a year too early, that's the problem