Re: TIB: Re: Re: Okay, this is just pathetic.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Re: Okay, this is just pathetic.

> I wish we had that kind of program.  We are just
> coming up with a calculator programming course.

Feel lucky. My school has a grand total of 2 computer courses - Typing/Word Processing and programming in
Basic. And you can't get much done in the programming class, since we're trying to run Win95 and Visual Basic 6
on, not kidding, <i>486DX-33s with 8mb of ram</i>. Feel lucky you guys have a calculator class :) .