Re: TIB: Re: Re: Okay, this is just pathetic.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Re: Okay, this is just pathetic.

I wish we had that kind of program.  We are just
coming up with a calculator programming course.

--- HaRMaN10@aol.com wrote:

> Daylight Time,
> groman@thehelm.com writes:
>
> << 4) I hate when people generalize things >>
>
> Well i kinda hate when people paste the whole
> freaking message (a long
> message mind you) after their short message , but
> that doesnt really piss me
> off as much as it used to when i had my 28K modem
> like 2 years ago.  On
> another topic though.  Is it hard to get the Cisco
> certification?  Im taking
> AP Computer Science next year in high school (thats
> 10th grade for me) and
> then the year after that im going to take the course
> that teaches you all
> that stuff and they will allow us to get the
> certification.  And im gonna get
> A+ certified sometime in high school.

=====
May Canticta ever rise, rise out of the mire that holds it and become triumphant again!  Long live Corinth!
Pandrogas