Re: TIB: Re: Wheee

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Wheee

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel M Vlacich <dvlacich@mbhs.edu>
>First of all, who are you calling an 8th grader?

Well 8th graders who didn't take any fine art credit.  Or does your magnet
program mean you don't need to take any?

>And second, I will change the background, but I still think all of you are
blind.

Yes, your god what was I thinking.  Your minority view is correct.  I must
have forgotten the Blair personallity,  their always right.

>And third, screw any color laws, I'll publish any backgroung I want to on
my page,
>and I don't give a flying *&@#^$%$ what you guys think.  Drop the stupid
>background thing once and for all.

We're only trying to make it readable.

Another point.  Whats this with your sig:
>Montgomery Blair High School
>You Best Recognize!

Even people who go from MIT aren't that egotistical and they actually had to
go through a very hard application.  What do you have to do to go to Blair?
Live in Montgomery County?  Yeah, yor high school is going to make a
difference after college.  What looks better, someone who went to a crappy
high school but then went to MIT or someone who went to Blair and then went
to an unknown college?  A high school that acts like its the best in the
world but doesn't have students who have any sence of art.  Especially the
bottom of the page.  Black text on a mostly black background.

I only use MIT as the college because we all know it is a good college but
any high end college could be replaced in its name.  Well actually MIT is
the shortest name I could think of <g>

>Daniel Vlacich
>dvlacich@mbhs.edu
>      Visit my home page at: http://www.mbhs.edu/~dvlacich/
>     ____  \  / __  / / _ \       Daniel Vlacich
>    /    / / / / / / / / / \          Montgomery Blair High School
>   /    / / / /_/ / / / /  /          You Best Recognize!
>  /    / / / __  / / / /  /           email: dvlacich@mbhs.edu

Eli Allen
eallen@bcpl.net