Re: TIB: Re: Wheee

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Wheee

Daniel M Vlacich wrote:

> First of all, who are you calling an 8th grader?

That one was for you, GS, I think you stepped on the toes of a 9th
grader!? ;-)

>  And second, I will
> change the background, but I still think all of you are blind.

All ten of us? Okay.

>  And third,
> screw any color laws,

Ah yes, the artists of the world are all intuistic about what they do.
Nobody ever taught them about composition. Composition is fraud. *duh*.

> I'll publish any backgroung I want to on my page,

That is your right, I merely gave you a piece of good advice.

> and I don't give a flying *&@#^$%$ what you guys think.

Again, your choice, but homepages are most likely to be visited if
people like what they see, not if the creator does. There are so many
choices out on the 'net that a random surfer just zaps on if there's
something he/she can't read right away.
And as to the flying *&@#^$%$ : you can keep it. I, for one, don't want
it anyway, and I have reason to suspect that others share that opinion.

>  Drop the stupid
> background thing once and for all.

No problem. As said, you were given friendly advice. _I_ didn't respond
with ridiculous indications of monitor problems (until later :-).

> Daniel Vlacich
> dvlacich@mbhs.edu
>
> On Mon, 16 Feb 1998, Rene Kragh Pedersen wrote:
>

> > Grant Stockly wrote:
> > >
> > > Do 8th graders get to take the ASHME test?
> > [...]
> >
> > Well they certainly don't learn anything about Goethe's colour laws (or
> > what it's called in English)... :-)
[...]

--
          Rene Kragh Pedersen