Re: TIB: JUST CRUISIN/UNIVERSAL PROJECT WEB PAGE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: JUST CRUISIN/UNIVERSAL PROJECT WEB PAGE

>  title screen, options screen, money system, item
> system, and a model city,

Okay, just what did anyone have in mind for these? Do you want a
simple picture type title screen, or an animation sequence? What needs
to be on the options screen? How is the money system supposed to work
(how much do you have? how will you spend it?) What is this item
system going to be like? (just a starting place is all I'm looking
for) I'm not sure how to do the model city, though.

Jody Snider
jody1@alaska.net