Re: TIB: WOW!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: WOW!

You can get the student version...if you aren't a student, just get a kid
to buy it for you...

Or you could turn to warez...  I DIDN'T SAY THAT!

>Hey!  I really do use it!  I like it better than Q-BASIC because I don't like
>the Q-BASIC interface!  I would consider trying Visual Basic, but I don't have
>$200+!
>
>-Peter
>
>Jeremy Mullins wrote:
>
>> If you're going to say you use BASIC, at least lie and say your using QBASIC
>> :P

>> >I still use GW-BASIC.  (Copyright 1983)

>> Christopher
>> the only
>> converted to

>> who

---
This message is best viewed on an UltraSparc with a 20" monitor, a T3
connection and the pine email program. Get it now! This page is worst
viewed on a PC running Windoze 95 and M$ Internet Explorer. Delete it now!