TIB: JOIN RPG COMBINED EFFORT 82/83/85/86/92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: JOIN RPG COMBINED EFFORT 82/83/85/86/92

OK, based on the project list posted by crmacd it seems we have a lot more
than 85ers interested.  Ive used everything except a 92 and the 82 83 85 and
86 seem to use almost the same language(well you know what i mean) the only
difference is like clrhome, output, menu, split screen, and the writing in
graphs.  So I think we can all work together and make 1 program.  everyone,
82/83/85/86 and maybe 92 if someone says they are the same too.  So if we are
going to do this I will make a home page for this project, basically just so
we can have things organised.  Before I do this though we need a name for the
program.  Okay so now everyone can join this, I think maybe before a name we
should find out who will be doing this so we need to get a list of members.
Until we get a name this we will call this project:
PROJECT:UNIVERSAL RPG
ok so to join this project put that in the heading and post it to the board
along with the words join at the top of the email, also if you can think of it
a name for the program, remember it involves going from city to city and
interacting with whatever you choose to be there. okay thanx, so as soon as we
get a member list we will vote on a name and i will make the home page.-Mr.RPG