Re: TIB: JOIN RPG COMBINED EFFORT 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: JOIN RPG COMBINED EFFORT 85

If I remember right, these confrences are places to get help/learn/and work
on projects.  I don't think it said anywhere in the guidelines that were
sent to you anything about flaming/insulting.

>> No offense, but I think this is one of the stupidest project idea's I've
>ever
>> heard...
>>
>> ...And lastly of all, no one wants to go to some stupid web chat channel.
>> IRC already has over 40 regular users who talk about calculators every day.
>
>Would you lay off Flinn. No offense huh? He didn't deserve that. Let him.
>You can point out that group projects don't usually work (the flight
>simulator). You can point out that basic is a bad idea. But don't insult
>him and don't try to stop him. C'mon.
>I feel like I had a similiar conversation before...

---
This message is best viewed on an UltraSparc with a 20" monitor, a T3
connection and the pine email program. Get it now! This page is worst
viewed on a PC running Windoze 95 and M$ Internet Explorer. Delete it now!