Re: TIB: Re: Wheee

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Wheee

I don't mean to flame, but you really should get a new monitor or some
glasses.  My brother can read it without his glasses close up and he's
farsighted.  But I will bold the text or change the background
 eventually for those who are blind..  What kind of monitor do you have,
anyway?

Daniel Vlacich
dvacich@mbhs.edu

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, Rene Kragh Pedersen wrote:

> Daniel M Vlacich wrote:
> >
> > I can read it fine... May I suggest you get a better monitor? (or a new
> > computer if you're using a mac)
> [...]
>
> Erhm...I'm positioned at a Silicon Graphics O2 Workstation with a 21
> inch screen, I think I'll manage.
> I asked the guy besides me, and the one behind me, they do not find it
> easy to read near-white text on that background either.
> I am sorry to say this, but I think that _you_ are the one in need of a
> new monitor.
> ...Or perhaps you are white-black colourblind? :-)
> Maybe the reason you find it easy to read is that you _know_ what it
> says already...?
>
> --
>           Rene Kragh Pedersen
> 'How is my lovemaking?
> Unmatched '.

"Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!" -- Bill Gates, 1981
"Windows 95 needs at least 8 MB RAM." -- Bill Gates, 1996
"Nobody will ever need Windows 95." -- logical conclusion

      Visit my home page at: http://www.mbhs.edu/~dvlacich/
     ____  \  / __  / / _ \	      Daniel Vlacich
    /    / / / / / / / / / \          Montgomery Blair High School
   /    / / / /_/ / / / /  /          You Best Recognize!
  /    / / / __  / / / /  /           email: dvlacich@mbhs.edu

Follow-Ups: References: