Re: TIB: Re: Wheee

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Wheee

Daniel M Vlacich wrote:

> I don't mean to flame, but you really should get a new monitor or some
> glasses.  My brother can read it without his glasses close up and he's
> farsighted.

You're not _listening_ to me.
I did not say I could not read it, I said it was not easy to read.
Certain colours simply don't go together and you found some of them
(they'll teach you that in art class when/if you get it).

>  But I will bold the text or change the background
>  eventually for those who are blind..

You just don't get it. Try changing the font color to red, see what
happens. Red is a contrast to your background and thus much easier to
read, white (or yellow for that matter) are not.

> What kind of monitor do you have,
> anyway?
[...]

Since I'm at a Silicon I'd dare guess...A SILICON monitor (you know,
those expensive, professional, high quality ones? :-)

--
          Rene Kragh Pedersen
Apparently my clothes are defective.