Re: x=@n3*PI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: x=@n3*PI

In article <36A9F3DC.971@uh.edu>,
          Fisher@uh.edu (Glenn Fisher) wrote:

[big snip]

] Suppose you have a problem that returns the solution:
] f(...,@n1,...,@n2)
] as it's solution.  The function "f" can be whatever, the point is that
] the solution is dependent upon two different arbitrary integers.
] I think you'll agree that
] is not all of the solutions as it doesn't contain f(...,3,...,4).

Not trying to be dense here, but I think you're going to have to show a
specific example before I'll accept this.  I just have this feeling that,
like a lot of things in computing, a simpler, more elegant solution exists,
but I'd be happy (well, sort of!) to be proved wrong in this case.

Dick

Dick Smith                                           dick@risctex.demon.co.uk
Acorn Risc PC                                  http://www.risctex.demon.co.uk