Re: problmes w/ $4 serial link... please help.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: problmes w/ $4 serial link... please help.

I have messed with the $4 link quite a bit, and I have found out that
even though CAL may think the link is on COM2, it is actually on COM1
(the same thing happened to me with COM2 and COM3)--Just connect the link
to COM1, set CAL to COM2, and try to send and receive files. It should
work.

Daniel