Re: Linking Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Linking Problems

Yea, that's all true for Win95 A, but when you get to Win95 B or Win98,
things become more complicated, because everytime I try to change adress or
IRQ settings on my Win95 B machine, it tells me "Sorry, but that resource
setting cannot be modified." So in some cases you are gonna have to go into
BIOS to fix the problem.

Daniel