Connecting TI 89 to a PC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Connecting TI 89 to a PC

Hi !
I have recently bought a TI - 89 and the GRAPH - LINK to connect the
calculator to my PC.
This works perfectly, but the files *.89z that I downloaded from the
INTERNET appear on the calculator but I can't run the programs.
I understand that I have to have a program like PLUS SHELL on the
calculator to run these files, but I don't know witch files from PLUS
SHELL must I send to the calculator.
Could anyone please explain to me what do I have to do to make this
work, and what do *.89* and *.ASM files mean and what can I do with
them ?

Thanks ....
Rui C.
mecruic@yahoo.com